Learn with it
The Natural Year
We put the 'round' in year-round
Weather data, sunrise and set,
moonrise, set and phase, tides, stars, and planet motions are vividly displayed
in this printable chart.
Patterns, cycles, and relationships of events
in the natural world become clear. Illustrates many earth science principles.
The free, printable 2007 Annual and
Perpetual Editions are available for download.
What is it?
What's so great about the circular format?
- It's a 24" by 28" full color easy-to-read chart
- A calendar with weather and astronomy data
- A unified view of data about the world around us
- The circular format corresponds to Earth's orbit
- It allows a compact, readable display of much data
- It highlights cycles, as one year flows into the next
- Showing different items together brings out correlations
- It makes a striking and beautiful display
What can it do for me?
For example, immediately see:
- See daily and yearly information at a glance
- See cycles, patterns, and interrelationships
- How the amount of daylight changes throughout the year
- When the next full moon is
- How tides correlate with moon phases?
- How high and low temperatures follow the length of the day
- When is the sun in Sagittarius?
What does it show?
- Natural events you can see and feel directly
- 15,000+ data points from NASA, the National Weather Service,
The Naval Observatory, and other authoritative sources.
Daily weather averages
- high temperature
- low temperature
- high and low humidity
- wind speed
- sunshine percentage
- tide ebb and flow
Daily astronomical info
- sunrise and set
- moonrise and set
- moon phase
- star chart
- equinoxes and solstices
- daylight savings time
Compare the perpetual and annual editions
- good for many years
- moon phases and tides are generic
- shows days of week
- shows planet paths
- moon phases and tides for specific year
What's in this site?
Here are the key features of this site:
You might also enjoy . . .
Some other sites I've put together:
Top of page
© 1998-2007 Joseph B. Casey